Fear in the time of Uncertainty
News from around the world, often with shocking outcomes, may cause us to question our core beliefs and the way we view our world. In this time of fear, what do you think? Is it time to be explore self-care and to reach out to others so that we strengthen our connections in spite of the social distancing needed?
Nina Joy and Pat realize that the Community Wellness Focusing approach has much to offer for healing and being with whatever you are feeling and thinking about your life and the coronavirus. Fear is an inner ‘guest’ that we can meet and greet. It has value and holds a message for each of us.
In this 1.5 hour participatory webinar, we will:
- Make room for everyone to share their own healing tips
- Share positive emotional safety (both against internal and external conflicts)
- Explore ways to find internal safety in the midst of apprehension and or fear
- Develop resilience and realize the role it plays in inner wellness
- Investigate ways to share what we learn with others
We work together to explore footpaths to community wellness.
Saturday, March 21, 2020.