Community wellness is based on a public health approach with two assumptions.
- First, most illnesses are preventable, including psychosocial problems.
- Second, you and your community have many ways to encourage resilience and wellness.
With Focusing Initiatives’ facilitated trainings, people quickly connect with their inner source of resilience. With the right kind of attention, healing begins. We practice these skills.
In each collaborative webinar, we introduce Focusing skills and community wellness tools. You will discover stepping stones towards incorporating this practice into your own work. The training will support you, individually, or your group to:
- find the resilience to address problems
- improve community connections
- change how you face the stresses of daily life
- overcome creative blocks
- explore spiritual connections in your inner lives
- discover how you can be part of positive change in the world
Please feel free to contact us. We are happy to answer your questions and work with you to design a program that meets your needs. If you would a phone call, please include your number, time zone and best times to call in the “request box.”