What is Wholebody Focusing?
Wholebody Focusing helps individuals, partners and groups deepen their ability to communicate with their energetic bodies individually or collectively in order to bring body, mind and spirit into harmony. This happens through connection to Body Wisdom and energetic forces available to everyone, allowing automatic body movement to emerge without judgement or preconceived expectations, pausing to see what emerges, and welcoming the new wisdom that one’s body shares.
What is Heartfelt Conversation?
Heartfelt Conversation is a type of communication in which partners or groups can be with each other in grounded presence. The intention of the communication is to give attention to what is wanting either through movement, images or words and allowing what resonates for each participant to emerge as part of the conversation. Forward movement healing happens when a part of us feels heard and loved. See: What happens when we are moved by another’s experience?
How Wholebody Focusing Supports a Community-Based Approach to Healing Trauma and Supporting Social Change
Wholebody Focusing offers a simple and powerful method for connecting us with ourselves and with one another, in harmony with our environments and life situations. The structure of this practice recognizes the underlying wisdom of human connection and relationship as a vehicle for healing and social change. It offers an experiential background field of support for community-based initiatives.
What are the Benefits of Wholebody Focusing?
Some ways that you can benefit from this practice include:
- Contacting what you are feeling and wanting in complex and challenging situations
- Experiencing a deeper connection with yourself, your environment, and others
- Integrating body, mind and spirit
- Relieving body pain and emotional/psychic pain
- Tapping into more life energy, resilience and spontaneous inner-directed healing resources
- Developing trust and a loving relationship with your inner bodily knowing, independent from external sources and habitual response patterns and belief systems
- Opening up to healthy relationships with others from wholeness and in mutuality
- Healing developmental, relational and trauma-based stoppages held within your body over a lifetime